Reliable, High Quality Workmanship | Affordable Plasterers Perth Northern Suburbs
Looking For Experienced, Professional Plasterers & Plastering Contractors?
Get an Obligation Free Quote, Call Us Today on (08) 6219 3747
Need Perth Northern Suburbs Plasterers For Your Building Or Renovation Project?
Do you require professional, punctual and diligent plasterers for your building or remodeling project? We're confident that our plasterers will help you meet the tight deadlines and budget imposed by your customer.
Can you remember the last time plasterers let you down? That would have made you angry and annoyed, right?
No matter the size or scope of your project; we'll deliver on time and on budget. To get the project done on time and within budget you need diligent, dependable plasterers you can trust.
Is your residential or commercial project within 50km of Perth's Northern Suburbs? We can help.
Looking For Tidy Perth Northern Suburbs Plasterers? Call Us Today on (08) 6219 3747
Our Plasterers Can Repairs Your Damaged Walls…
Do you have long undesirable cracks in your walls? Or maybe your walls are uneven or weathered. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have walls that looked fresh, attractive and brand new?
Cracked walls only get worse with time and some cracks could mean considerable problems. Unsightly walls that make you feel uneasy; how long are you going to wait until you get them fixed?
We've repaired many walls in Perth's Northern Suburbs over the years. We aim to work to the highest standards and our values include hard work and effectiveness. We'll come to your home in Perth's Northern Suburbs, or within 50km of North Perth.
Call Us Today on (08) 6219 3747 If You're Looking For Quality Plastering Services in Perth Northern Suburbs
Causes of cracked, weathered and uneven walls?
Cracks in your walls occur for many reasons but it's horizontal cracks you need to stress about.
- Changes in temperature can cause cracks as the components in your walls expand and contract. However, these cracks aren't usually anything to worry about.
- If you have deep horizontal cracks in your floors, walls or ceilings you should call us immediately.
- Getting on top of issues early can prevent major damage; humidity for example can eventually lead to your walls bloating, warping, molding or crumbling.
- Sometimes the issues with your walls are caused by poor quality workmanship.
Inexperienced renderers (and there are a lot out there) will quote low prices. Because we've had to fix some real shockers over the years our advise is to always ask for and follow up with trade references.
Professional Perth Northern Suburbs Plastering Service You Can Trust? Call Us on (08) 6219 3747
Our process for fixing damaged walls:
There are a few options when it comes to plastering interior and exterior walls.
We can apply another coat over the top of your current surface and sand it down so your walls and corners are smooth and even.
The option you're looking for if you want to completely transform your walls and add value is texture coating.
If you're doing kitchen or bathroom renovations, your walls will often be damaged when stripping away the tiles. We can re-render your walls so they are ready to be retiled.
Hire The Best Plasterers in Perth Northern Suburbs, Guaranteed High Quality. Call Us Today On (08) 6219 3747
What's the cost to render walls?
We'll need to look at your walls or your plans to be able to provide an accurate quote. We work with builders, renovators and home owners; our rates are always based on the type of render and surface area to be rendered. We've been told that our quotes are competitive; there's no hidden charges or fine print.
Don't put up with unpleasant cracked, weathered or uneven walls.We'll fix your walls and make them look brand new in no time at all.Walls that look brand new and significantly increase the value of your home are only a phone call away.
- Walls look brand new
- Increases the value of your home
- Fresh, even and bright walls
Walls Need Rendering? Call the Perth Northern Suburbs Plaster Experts today on (08) 6219 3747
Types of Render We Provide:
- Internal render (float coat) - used for texture coated or tiled surfaces and cabinets, float coat is the base for hard wall plaster.
- Metal corner beads - used for internal corners on walls, windows and ceilings. Use metal corner beads to prevent chipping.
- Hard wall plastering (white set) - with a glossy, shiny finish, white set is the finished product on most modern day interior walls and concrete ceilings.
- Brick plastering - cover your internal brick walls and then add internal plastering or texture coating.
- Render matching - no matter how old your home, we can match the finish.
- Imitation limestone render - crème cement can be applied on both internal and external brick surfaces and looks exactly like the real thing.
- Sand render - all types of surfaces can be sand rendered with either one or two coats. Some folks prefer two coats due to the finer finish whereas others are happy with the sandy texture of one coat.
- Texture coating - all types of surfaces can have texture coating applied including interior & exterior walls, concrete ceilings and weather board walls. Texture coating is an acrylic product applied over render coat which opens up numerous options for colours and textures.
The Master Plasterers
Perth Northern Suburbs, Western Australia
(08) 6219 3747
Areas we serve:
Burns Beach, Connolly, Currambine, Iluka, Joondalup, Kinross, Edgewater, Heathridge, Mullaloo, Ocean Reef, Beldon, Craigie, Kallaroo, Woodvale, Hillarys, Padbury, Sorrento, Duncraig, Marmion, Warwick, Greenwood, Kingsley
6020 6023 6024 6025 6027 6028