Plastering & Rendering Business | The Master Plasterers Brisbane West
Need a Reliable Plasterer For Your Project?
Call The Master's Today on
(07) 3062 8484 For a Free Quote
How Many Plasterers Do You Need For Your Building Or Renovation Project in Brisbane West
Are you looking for the best plasterer in Brisbane West to assist with your residential or commercial projects? We're confident that our plasterers will help you meet the tight deadlines and budget imposed by your client.
And we know that missed deadlines and costs going above budget are your worst nightmare. How did the talk go with your client when that happened?
We meet our deadlines and budgets; no matter the size or scope of your project. We're hard working, trustworthy plasterers, you can rely on.
If your projects are in our around Brisbane West , QLD we can help.
Call The Master Plasterers on (07) 3062 8484
Enquire about repairing your walls...
Are your walls cracked, weathered or uneven? Although its easy to put off rendering your walls, let me tell you it does make a difference when they're restored.
Cracks, wear and tear only becomes worse with time. Ugly walls that make you feel irritated; how long are you going to wait until you get them fixed?
We've repaired many walls in Brisbane West over the years. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and believe in hard work and effectiveness. We work North, South, East and West of Brisbane and we'll come to your home in Brisbane West, QLD.
Call Us on (07) 3062 8484
The reasons walls become cracked, weathered or uneven…
There are many reasons cracks can occur. Horizontal cracks are definitely worse than vertical ones and can be a sign of considerable problems.
Minor cracks, usually caused by dampness or changes in temperature are nothing to be anxious about.
Significant cracks are usually the result of lousy foundations. Call pro plasterers if you have deep horizontal cracks in your walls, ceilings or floors.
If your walls are bloating, rotting, molding or crumbling, moisture is usually the cause.
Uneven walls usually result from low quality workmanship and are inexcusable. Poor quality workmanship is the only cause that can be avoided; so make sure you hire a skilled plasterer.
Please don't accept the lowest quote without doing further due diligence. Make sure you're comparing apples with apples. Often unskilled plasterers will quote low to get the work. Because we've had to fix some real shockers over the years our advise is to always ask for and follow up with trade references.
Call The Masters For a Quote on (07) 3062 8484
What we can do to fix cracked, weathered and uneven walls:
There are varieties of products that we use for interior and exterior walls. Sometimes the best option is to strip away the old plaster and re-render your walls. The result will be obvious; fresh new walls that look incredible.
The top option for fixing your walls could be to render over the top of the current surface; or it could be to strip away the old render and reapply a new render.
The option you're looking for if you want to completely transform your walls and add value is texture coating.
If you're doing kitchen or bathroom renovations, your walls will often be damaged when stripping away the tiles. We can re-render your walls so they are ready to be retiled.
Our goal is to be recognized as the best plasterers in the industry. We follow Australian guidelines, work safely and are fully insured. Because we hold ourselves to the highest standards we can confidently guarantee all our work.
All work guaranteed - call us today on (07) 3062 8484 for an obligation free quote
How much does a high quality plastering service cost?
Let us inspect your walls or plans and discuss what type of render you want so that we can provide accurate costs to complete. Whether you're building, remodeling or require repairs to your walls, our quote will be based on the type of render your require and the surface area to be rendered. We've been told that our quotes are affordable; there's no hidden charges or fine print.
How deep do the cracks in your walls have to be before you'll take action?Your walls can look fresh, attractive and brand new.This will increase the value of your home. And you'll feel at peace in your home, with fresh, even and bright walls.
- Walls look brand new
- Increases the value of your home
- Fresh, even and bright walls
Call (07) 3062 8484 For An Obligation Free Quote For Our Guaranteed High Quality Plastering Services
Rendering We Provide:
- Internal render (float coat) - this is the base for hard wall plaster and is used for texture coated or tiled surfaces and cabinets.
- Metal corner beads - used for all internal corners, prevents chipping and looks better.
- Hard wall plastering (white set) - white set is the most common finish on modern day interior walls and concrete ceilings.
- Brick plastering - get rid of your brick walls and transform your home with texture coating, sand finishing or internal plastering.
- Render matching - no matter how old your home, we can match the finish.
- Imitation limestone render - can be applied to both internal and external brick surfaces and looks exactly like the real thing.
- Sand render - one or two coats can be applied to most brick surfaces, some painted surfaces and concrete ceilings to give a sandy texture.
- Texture coating - this is acrylic product applied over render coat enabling numerous options of colours and textures. Texture coating can be done to all types of surfaces including exterior walls, interior walls, concrete ceiling, and weather board walls
The Master Plasterers
Brisbane West, Queensland
(07) 3062 8484
Areas we serve:
Augustine Heights, Collingwood Park, Dinmore, Blackstone, Basin Pocket
4300 4301 4303 4304 4305