Plastering & Rendering Services | The Master Plasterers Wagga Wagga
Are you Looking For Speciliast Plasterers That Are Fully Qualified, Insured & Tidy?
Call Your Local Wagga Wagga Master Plasterers Today On (02) 8294 6362 For An Obligation Free Quote
Do You Require Plastering Services For Your Residential Or Commercial Projects?
Do you manage new residential or commercial building or renovation projects in Wagga Wagga? Then you maybe looking for competitively priced quotes from plasterers in Wagga Wagga. We're confident that our plasterers will help you meet the tight deadlines and budget imposed by your client.
Have you missed budgets and deadlines before because your plasterers didn't turn up on time, weren't efficient or did careless work? How did the talk go with your client when that happened?
We work to carry out every building or renovation project on time and within the agreed budget. We're diligent, punctual and can get the job done on time and within budget.
We're based in Wagga Wagga so if your project is within 50km of Wagga Wagga, we can help.
Need Professional Wagga Wagga Plasterers That Can Work With Your Team? Call Us (02) 8294 6362
Enquire About Our Plastering Services For Your Damaged Walls…
What do you think your visitors think of your walls? Do you think they notice the cracks? Having your walls repaired is something that's easy to put off. But it makes a big difference.
The issue is that the cracks and pale colours only become worse. Are you going to suffer with ugly walls forever?
We've repaired many walls in Wagga Wagga over the years. We strive to work to the highest standards and our values include hard work and efficiency. We'll come to your home in Wagga Wagga, NSW or within 50km of Wagga Wagga.
Quality Plasterers in Wagga Wagga? Call us today on (02) 8294 6362 for an obligation free quote
Causes of cracked, weathered and uneven walls?
Cracks in your walls occur for many reasons but it's horizontal cracks you need to stress about.
Changes in temperature can cause cracks as the materials in your walls expand and contract. However, these cracks aren't usually anything to stress about.
If you have deep horizontal cracks in your floors, walls or ceilings you should call us immediately.
Getting on top of issues early can prevent major damage; moisture for example can eventually lead to your walls bloating, warping, molding or crumbling.
The environment can't be blamed for uneven walls. They're usually the result of poor quality workmanship.
Inexperienced plasterers tend to under quote to win work. Our advise is to be extra vigilant if you receive rates that are much cheaper. Do your due diligence and get trade references. When you see some of the shocking jobs we've seen, you'd appreciate that it pays to spend more for experience and excellent materials.
Experienced Wagga Wagga Plasterers? Call us today on (02) 8294 6362 for an obligation free quote
What we do to fix cracked walls:
Whether you're looking to render interior or exterior walls, we provide various options.
Another option is to apply another coat over the top of your current surface. Once applied, this coat is sanded down until your walls and corners are smooth an even.
Texture coating is the option if you're looking for a complete transformation.
If you're doing kitchen or bathroom renovations, your walls will often be damaged when stripping away the tiles. We can re-render your walls so they are ready to be retiled.
We're efficient, reputable and pride ourselves on top quality workmanship. We're meticulous about following Australian work practise and safety guidelines. We're also fully insured in the unlikely event something goes wrong. We guarantee our work is performed to the highest standard.
The Best Plastering Services in Wagga Wagga, Call Us Today on (02) 8294 6362
How much does a high quality plastering service cost?
We'll need to look at your walls or your plans to be able to provide an accurate quote. Our cost, which will include materials and labour will be based on the surface area and type of render required. It doesn't matter if you're building, remodeling or just require repairs - we can help. There is no fine print within our rates and we've been told they are straight forward and competitive.
We sincerely hope that your visitors can't see the cracks in your walls.Your walls can look fresh, shiny and brand new.Not only will you feel happier at home, but new walls will increase the value of your home and prevent the cracks from getting worse.
- Walls look brand new
- Increases the value of your home
- Fresh, even and bright walls
Call Us Today on (02) 8294 6362 If You're Looking For Quality Plastering Services in Wagga Wagga
Rendering We Provide:
- Internal render (float coat) - . float coat is the base for hard wall plaster; used for texture coated or tiled surfaces and cabinets.
- Metal corner beads - used for internal corners on walls, windows and ceilings. Use metal corner beads to prevent chipping.
- Hard wall plastering (white set) - look at most modern day interior walls and concrete ceilings and the product is likely white set. For additional sparkle add a glossy, shiny finish and metal corner beads.
- Brick plastering - is rendering over the top of your brick walls.
- Render matching - no matter how old your home, we can match the finish.
- Imitation limestone render - crème cement can be applied on both internal and external brick surfaces and looks exactly like the real thing.
- Sand render - all types of surfaces can be sand rendered with either one or two coats. Some folks prefer two coats due to the finer finish whereas others are happy with the sandy texture of one coat.
- Texture coating - this is acrylic product applied over render coat enabling numerous options of colours and textures. Texture coating can be done to all types of surfaces including exterior walls, interior walls, concrete ceiling, and weather board walls.
The Master Plasterers
Wagga Wagga, NSW
(02) 8294 6362
Areas we serve:
East Wagga Wagga, North Wagga Wagga, Wagga Wagga, Wagga Wagga BC, Wagga Wagga Raaf
2650 2650 2650 2650 2651