Maitland's Best Plastering Company | The Master Plasterers
Are you Looking For Speciliast Plasterers That Are Fully Qualified, Insured & Tidy?
Get an Obligation Free Quote, Call Us Today on (02) 82946362
Need Maitland Plasterers For Your Building Or Renovation Project?
Do you require experienced, punctual and hard working plasterers for your building or renovation project? We know how tough it can be when you have a tight deadline and budget and demanding client.
Can you remember the last time plasterers let you down?
Just think back to the last time you were let down.
We're the best plasterers in Maitland because we'll meet your budget and deadlines. You can trust us to turn up on time, to work efficiently and to produce outstanding work.
If your residential or commercial project is within 50km of Maitland we can travel to you.
Want a Plastering Service That Works With Your Team? Call The Master Plasterers on (02) 82946362
Need Repairs to Your Walls?
What do you think your friends think of your walls? Do you think they see the cracks?
Repairing your walls is something that can be pushed down the priority list.
But cracks and other blemishes deteriorate over time and really impact the value of your home. You can be proud of your home; all you have to do is call us to fix the cracks.
We've repaired many walls in Maitland over the years. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and believe in hard work and effectiveness. Live within 50km of Maitland and have walls that need repair; call us.
High Quality Plastering Services in Maitland. Call Us Today on (02) 82946362
Causes of cracked, weathered and uneven walls?
There are many reasons for cracked walls; dampness, changes in temperature and poor foundations are the main reasons.
Minor cracks are nothing to be anxious about. These are usually caused by moisture, changes in temperature or both.
Major cracks are usually the result of bad foundations. Call pro plasterers if you have deep horizontal cracks in your walls, ceilings or floors.
Dampness can cause your walls to bloat, rot, mold or crumble; getting on top of this early prevents further damage.
Sometimes the issues with your walls are caused by sub-standard workmanship.
Inexperienced plasterers will do anything to win work. But they will need to take shortcuts and use poor quality materials to make the job worth their while. Paying premiums for experience means you get high quality workmanship, and superior quality materials.
When you've seen some of the jobs we've had to fix over the years you wouldn't think twice about getting quality plasterers.
Experienced Maitland Plasterers? Call us today on (02) 82946362 for an obligation free quote
What our plasterers do to repair damaged walls:
There are a few options when it comes to plastering interior and exterior walls.
If your walls are really damaged the best option is to strip away the old render and reapply new render. If not, the better option is to render over the top of the current render.
The option you're looking for if you want to completely transform your walls and add value is texture coating.
If you're retiling then your walls will often be damaged in the process; we can fix your walls so the tiler can retile evenly.
We aim to provide the highest quality workmanship in the industry. Safety is important to us and we always follow Australian guidelines. Plus we're fully insured. Because we hold ourselves to the highest standards we can confidently guarantee all our work.
Call (02) 82946362 For An Obligation Free Quote For Our Guaranteed High Quality Plastering Services
How much does a high quality plastering service cost?
We can quote to render your interior or exterior walls. Just call us to book a time we can inspect your walls. Our cost, which will include materials and labour will be based on the surface area and type of render required. It doesn't matter if you're building, renovating or just require repairs - we can help. We've been told that our quotes are competitively priced; there's no hidden charges or fine print.
How long are you going to put up with ugly walls? Don't procrastinate when we could fix up your walls in the next few days. Repairing your walls has multiple benefits; you'll feel happier, your house will increase in value and you'll prevent your walls form getting worse.
- Walls look brand new
- Increases the value of your home
- Fresh, even and bright walls
Walls Need Rendering? Call the Perth Plasterer Experts today on (02) 82946362 to get a quote
Rendering We Provide:
- Internal render (float coat) - float coat is used as a base for texture coated or tiled surfaces and cabinets.
- Metal corner beads - metal corner beads are used to prevent chipping of internal corners on walls, windows and ceilings.
- Hard wall plastering (white set) - with a glossy, shiny finish, white set is the finished product on most modern day interior walls and concrete ceilings.
- Brick plastering - we can render over your internal brick wall. We can finish the wall with texture coating, sand finishing or internal plastering.
- Render matching - render matching is the product to choose if you're looking to repair the render on old houses.
- Imitation limestone render - Imitation limestone render looks exactly like the real thing and can be applied on both internal and external brick surfaces.
- Sand render - all types of surfaces can be sand rendered with either one or two coats. Some folks prefer two coats due to the finer finish whereas others are happy with the sandy texture of one coat.
- Texture coating - choose between colours and textures and apply to all types of surfaces including exterior walls, interior walls, concrete ceilings and weather board walls.
The Master Plasterers
Areas we serve:
East Maitland, Maitland, Maitland Bar, Maitland North, Maitland Vale, South Maitland
2323 2320 2850 2320 2320 2320