Expert Plasterers Perth, Rendering Interior & Exterior Walls
Building, Renovating or Need Repairs To Cracked, Weathered or Uneven Walls?
Call Your Local Perth Plasterers Today On 08 6244 0970 For Obligation Free Quotes
Need Plasterers For Your Building Or Renovation Project?
How many plasterers do you need for your building or renovation project? We're confident that we will help you meet the tight deadlines and budget imposed by your client.
Have you been let you down in the past, resulting in missed deadlines and budget blowouts? How did you explain the cost overruns and missed deadlines to your client?
We're plasterers that meet our deadlines and budgets; no matter the size or scope of your project. You can trust us; we're hard working, reliable and we meet our commitments. Our service is the best in the industry.
Is your residential or commercial plaster project within 50km of Perth, WA? We have experts available that can help.
Call us today on 08 6244 0970 for obligation free quotes
Need Plaster Repairs to Your Walls?
Are your walls cracked, weathered or uneven and in need of repair? Although it’s easy to put off rendering your walls, let me tell you it does make a difference when they're restored.
The cracks and pale colours only get worse. How long are you going to suffer with unsightly walls that you despise? Call us today and get them fixed.
We've rendered hundreds of walls in Perth homes over the years. We're efficient, reliable and pride ourselves on high quality workmanship. With many years of service - we're the local western Australian company you can trust.
Our plasterers work North, South, East and West of Perth so no matter where you live we'll have a plasterer that will come to you.
Call us today on 08 6244 0970 for obligation free quotes
What causes cracked, weathered and uneven walls?
Cracks in your walls can occur for many reasons. As a rule of thumb, horizontal cracks are worse than vertical ones. Horizontal cracks can mean there are serious problems.
- Changes in temperature can cause cracks as the materials in your walls expand and contract. However, these cracks aren't usually anything to worry about.
- Bad foundations can also cause your walls to crack and can lead to more serious problems. If you see big horizontal cracks in your walls, ceiling or floors then you should contact a professional to assess whether it's unsafe.
- Another common cause of cracks is moisture. Moisture in your walls can lead to the materials bloating, rotting and molding. This can result in your walls starting to crumble.
- Uneven walls are mainly due to poor quality workmanship.
Inexperienced renderers (and there are a lot out there) will quote low prices. However, it's very likely that they have very little rendering experience, don't buy quality materials and have limited tools. We've been asked to fix some real shockers over the years. When it comes to choosing a plaster company you should always go with a trusted company that has provided high quality services over many years.
Call a Local Plasterer Today on 08 6244 0970
How we fix cracked, weathered and uneven walls:
We have various products to fix both interior and exterior walls. Our plasterers can strip old plaster and re-render your walls. This can rejuvenate your home and make it look brand new.
We can apply another coat over the top of your current surface and sand it down so your walls and corners are smooth and even.
We can also apply texture coat to the current surface and completely transform the look of your interior plaster.
If you're re-tiling and the walls get damaged, we can apply render base coat to fix the damaged wall.
We're efficient, reliable and pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and excellent plastering services. We follow Australian guidelines, work safely and are fully insured. Because we're certain that our work is the highest quality we guarantee all our rendering services.
Highest quality workmanship in Western Australia? All Work Guaranteed
How much does it cost to render walls?
Once we’ve had a chance to discuss what you want done, we can quote you to render your interior or exterior walls. The cost is dependent on the type of render you want and the surface area to be rendered. Whether you're building, renovating or repairing your walls ask us for a quote. Our quotes are always obligation free and competitive.
Don't put up with unsightly cracked, weathered or uneven walls. Our Perth plasterers will fix your walls and make them look brand new in no time at all. This will increase the value of your home. And you'll feel at peace in your home, with fresh, even and bright walls. Whatever your rendering job you can trust our local experts to provide high quality plastering services.
- Walls look brand new
- Increases the value of your home
- Fresh, even and bright walls
Walls Need Rendering? Call the Best Company today on 08 6244 0970
Types of Render We Can Provide:
Internal Plastering Service
- Internal render (float coat) - this is the base for hard wall plaster and is used for texture coated or tiled surfaces and cabinets.
- Metal corner beads - these can be used for all internal corners including windows and ceilings. Metal corner beads help prevent chipping and result in a sharper look.
- Hardwall plastering (white set) - this is the finished product on most modern day interior walls and concrete ceilings. Our plasterers add a glossy, shiny finish. You should consider using metal corner beads.
- Brick plastering - we can render over your internal brick wall. We can finish the wall with texture coating, sand finishing or internal plastering.
External Plastering Service
- Render matching - we can match old rendering, Dado coating or other finishes on older houses.
- Imitation limestone render - this is done with crème cement on both internal and external brick surfaces. Artificial limestone render looks exactly like the real thing and can transform the look of your house.
- Sand render - this can be done to most brick surfaces, some painted surfaces and concrete ceilings in one coat or two coats. One coat gives a sandy type texture whereas two coats is finer. The finish can be done in grey or creme.
- Texture coating - this is acrylic product applied over render coat enabling numerous options of colours and textures. Texture coating can be done to all types of surfaces including exterior walls, interior walls, concrete ceiling, and weather board walls.
The Master Plasterers Perth
Perth, Western Australia
08 6244 0970
Areas we serve:
Perth, Highgate, East Perth, Kings Park, Burswood, Carlisle, Bentley, Rivervale, Ascot, Cloverdale, Welshpool, Beckenham, Thornlie, Maddington, Gosnells, Ashendon, Armadale, Langford, Leederville, Daglish, Crawley, Claremont, Cottesloe, Mosman Park, Floreat, City Beach, Glendalough, Herdsman, Churchlands, Scarborough, Carine, Hamersley, Duncraig, Greenwood, Craigie, Kingsley, Beldon, Burns Beach, Trigg, Nedlands, North Perth, Balcatta, Coolbinia, Maylands, Bedford, Bayswater, Ashfeld, Dianella, Joondanna, Balga, Embleton
6000 6003 6004 6005 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6109 6109 6110 6111 6112 6147 6007 6008 6009 6010 6011 6012 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6907 6006 6021 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6059 6060 6061 6062